So a couple people have asked me about the unsolicited proposals for the Army Base, and even though they could just click through to the staff report listing them, I’ve decided to copy the list here for the benefit of the curious, yet lazy.
These are all unsolicited proposals submitted to the City while either the Wayans Brothers ENA or the previous ENA, with Opus West, was in effect.
- Jones Development Companies: 10-15 acres – Relocation of Produce Market
- Costco/Metrovation: 15.5 acres – Costco store
- Panattoni: up to 100 acres – Industrial park
- Bristol Group: up to 100 acres – Industrial development
- APTO, Inc: 189+ acres – Mixed use development with commercial, industrial, hotel, marina, financial center, and green industrial uses
- Humanity Baptist Church: 10 acres – Church with offices & community facilities (5 acres) and tire recycling plant with job training facility (5 acres)
- ProLogis/Cattelus: 50 acres: Mixed-use industrial and retail project
- Majestic Realty: up to 165 acres – Mixed-use industrial and retail project
- Maritime Industrial Support Compound (MISC): 70 acres – Maritime Support Services
- Oakland Maritime Support Services (OMSS): 15 acres – Maritime Support Services
- Smith-Cypress/Staubach: 70 acres – Mixed-use retail and office project with sports-themed entertainment
- Prism Realty: Up to 100 acres – Mixed-use retail and industrial project
- Nova Property Solutions: unspecified – unspecified
- First Industrial Realty & Trust: 15 acres – Warehousing
- SKS Investments: unspecified – unspecified
- 07.08.08 Army Base, quickly
- 10.24.07 This isn’t a vision – it’s a list.
- 10.23.07 What makes sense for the Army Base?
- 10.15.07 Ron Dellums’s town hall – 10,000 jobs on the Army Base? Huh?